jueves, 30 de octubre de 2008

Palabras al viento

I can't tell you that I miss you. I can't walk by your room and say hi. I can't call you and keep you distracted from your work. I know you are busy, I guess you have a paper to write and an exam tomorrow. I know you don't like all these. I know you are stressed. I just miss hearing from you, I miss reading you, I miss seeing you. I want to talk with you, be close to you, smell your hair, hug you, kiss you. And I know that right now I can't and that's fine. And still, it's hard. But I guess, in a strange way, I'm happy for having all these feelings. And that makes sense.

- Can I be your date this Saturday?

5 comentarios:

Hei Jei dijo...

:-O
oh my god! you are in love!!!

xDDDD

ay pinda, acuérdate de respirar ;)

marta dijo...

Very sweet! Now chill and enjoy.

LA DESGRACIÁ dijo...

pero te la has follado?

Pinda dijo...

Jei: sí, q putada. Intento acordarme, me miro al espejo y si me veo azul, respiro otra vez.

Marta: :)

desgra: no, cada cosa a su tiempo. ¿Quién tiene prisa? yo no.

Pinda dijo...

pd. besos para todas, sorry